Posted: November 25, 2019
Headquarters: Charlottetown, PE, Canada
We’re looking for a software engineer to help us build Forestry CMS, our flagship product -a Git-backed CMS for the JAMstack. You’ll work on building and scaling our Rails back-end: the API, databases, infrastructure and integrations with 3rd party services. The person in this role will have a lot of autonomy on a small team focused on building the best CMS for the JAMstack.
- This position is for a full-time employee.
- This is a remote role (UTC -8 to UTC -3).
- To be strong with Rails or a similar framework (and the ability/interest to ramp up on Rails quickly).
- Previous experience building and scaling a back-end system (API, database, infrastructure) in the cloud.
- Familiarity with Docker and container orchestration systems like Kubernetes.
- Great problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience working with the tech stack mentioned above, specifically Rails, Kubernetes & AWS.
- Someone with a breadth of experience on the back-end and can move between various back-end technologies at ease.
To apply: firstname.lastname@example.org