Posted: March 18, 2019
Our team rocks! If you’d like to read employee reviews of our company please read here:
Location & Working Hours
- We’re looking to hire in the UK, Ireland, or Eastern Europe, although we are based in the USA
- The position is full-time 40 hour work week plus OT Opportunities
- You’ll need to organize your hours to coincide with our hours of operation, which are 9am EST through 7pm EST
Company Background and General Requirements
AgentFire.com sells and maintains custom built WordPress based real estate websites to real estate agents and brokers across the U.S.
We’re looking for a ‘Client Success Manager.’ You’ll be meeting with new and current clients to help familiarize them with the websites we create fort them as well as to help them to better understand and use the tools and features that we offer to help them accomplish their goals.
Our websites are called “Spark Sites” and you can learn all about them here: https://agentfire.com/product-tour/
An ideal candidate for this position will have the following experience:
- Working knowledge of WordPress, with a willingness to troubleshoot and creatively solve problems within the UI of the admin areas.
- Very High WPM (typing speed) + Strong internet connection
- Experience with helpdesk software (Intercom or otherwise)
- Experience with Project Management Systems (we use ‘Asana’ and so experience with that is a plus)
And possess the following qualities:
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Problem solving skills and a desire to learn in real time. Strong work ethic focusing on good outcomes and client satisfaction.
- Experience interacting via phone/screen share with clients
- Leadership qualities and strong motivation to take on management roles.
AND will receive extra consideration for the following experience (although not required for the position)
- Experience in US Real Estate Industry (knowledge of MLS/IDX software, rules & troubleshooting is a plus, but not required)
- Sales Experience (in any online industry)
- Experience with Google & Facebook Ads
- Online Marketing
- Drip Emails
Description of Responsibilities:
Live Site Walkthroughs:
When we launch a new client site, our clients are offered the option to setup a 45 minute 1on1 screen-share ‘success’ session you will host. During these meetings, you will help the client to become familiar with their new AgentFire website and the features therein, as well as offer guidance and recommendations to the client based on their individual goals!
Live Chat & Email Support
We don’t just build sites. We help provide guidance, advice, troubleshooting and customization requests through our support centers. A lot of our support requests are handled via email and through our live chat systems. This requires troubleshooting skills, advice and guidance techniques, and a willingness to seek client satisfaction.
Some clients will need to speak directly with an agent on our staff. Clients will either call in directly or schedule a chat with you regarding specific questions or concerns that they have with their sites.
Trial Period (1-2 months): $10/hr
Official Compensation: $12-$15/hr plus $100/week in positive review bonus commissions. If you are friendly, energetic, and helpful, it will be easy to earn over $100+ extra per week.
To apply: email@example.com