Posted: September 2, 2019
Company: Juni Learning
Headquarters: San Francisco, Remote
Are you passionate about inspiring the next generation of engineers, designers, and builders? Juni Learning is bringing the best computer science instruction to every student’s screen. We are a Y Combinator-backed startup, founded by two Stanford alums and ex-Googlers.
We are hiring Customer Success Representatives to help us reach more students and families worldwide. We’re looking for amazing folks who love supporting customers throughout their lifecycle and are excited about our mission.
You will report directly to the co-founders and collaborate on company-wide targets with the rest of the team.
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
- Own end-to-end touchpoints with the customer starting from onboarding, and improving every engagement they have with Juni.
- Call, text and email customers to help them with everything including rescheduling classes, technical troubleshooting, and billing.
- Proactively flag issues, run down tickets to satisfactory completion, escalate issues as necessary.
- Serve as a counselor and trusted expert in the field who partners with parents and students to help them succeed.
- 2+ years experience in a client services role (phone and email outreach)
- B.A. or B.S., preferably in Marketing, Finance, Business, Computer Science, or a related field
- Focused on hitting weekly and monthly targets with a demonstrated track record. Estimated 10-15 calls per day, 50+ emails per day.
- Strong ethical and honest approach
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; organized and detail-oriented. You love spreadsheets and checking off items in a todo list.
- Self-driven to manage your own work and results with high standards.
- Openness to change, and quick to adapt to new systems.
- Interest in learning programming or previous programming experience a plus.
- Located in Pacific or Central Time
- Work authorization in the US
- Must have access to quiet location, strong internet connection and laptop to work on.
- Starting salary at $15 / hour, starting with a 1 month trial period. Available to work weekends and nights as needed.
- Benefits include health, dental, and vision insurance.
To apply: firstname.lastname@example.org