Posted: December 24, 2018
Headquarters: Chicago, IL
Initially reporting directly to the CTO, you will continue HubTran’s tradition of outstanding customer service. After becoming an expert in our products, you will be the first person our customers contact when they need help. Along with providing front line support, you will create documentation and video guides to allow our customers to learn on their own. As more complex problems are discovered, you will work as a liaison to our engineering team.
At Hubtran, you will join a team that:
- Cares about customer service. Our customers gives us top marks as you can see below!
- Has won the Chicago Innovation Award and Harvard Business School New Venture Contest.
- Is remote friendly. We care about what you can accomplish, not where you choose to accomplish it from.
- Believes diversity is essential and strongly encourages applications from women and minority candidates.
- Can articulate their values
- Pays well.
- Offers benefits including health insurance, 4 weeks of vacation, 401k, stock options, and more.
In order to succeed in this role you should:
- Have strong written communication skills. Most support is done via writing, so clarity is essential!
- Be empathetic. HubTran is a company of humans, we want our customers to know how much we care about them.
- Be self-directed. You will be responsible for creating documentation and guides based on your support experience.
- Have curiosity. Besides just answering questions, you can help our product teams improve our offerings.
- Be available between 8am and 5pm central time.
What our customers say:
> Extremely helpful and saved us a lot of time. Thank you Thank you Thank you
> I was afraid that was going to be the answer…they’re not as quick in handling problems like you guys are so I was REALLY hoping it was something you could fix :)
Compensation: 70k – 85k Depending on experience
To apply: Candidates who are eligible to work in the United States should send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com