Posted: July 1, 2019
Headquarters: San Francisco
We are looking for a Customer Support Specialist to join us in the Asia Pacific region to help make Webflow be the best product possible.
As a valued member of Webflow, your advocacy for our customers will drive new features and enhancements that our community needs. You’ll be supported and empowered to make decisions with autonomy for our customer base, and work closely with your team and manager to find areas of improvement within our product and services. You’ll collaborate with multiple teams, work across various disciplines and conquer many satisfying challenges. Each day you’ll be working towards profoundly transforming software development.
- You are located in the Asia Pacific timezone.
- You are a self-starter with strong, steady work ethic. You work autonomously, creatively, and kindly with your teammates while empowering and supporting those around you.
- You’re excited to learn new things, test new ideas, and adapt quickly to change. You meet challenges head-on, and you finish what you start.
- You practice radical candor with your colleagues to communicate clearly. You can start from common ground as a great listener and work towards creative solutions with others.
- You advocate for others – including customers and colleagues – and you want to build a career in customer support!
Your role and impact
Webflow’s Customer Support Specialists are responsible for providing consistently high-quality customer experiences for all our customers.
- Love Webflow and have a deep understanding of its capabilities
- Love helping and empowering people and have experience in customer service
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills (in English)
- Enjoy working with a diverse and global team
- Possess strong analytical reasoning and critical thinking skills for technical troubleshooting.
- Enjoy learning something new each day
We’d love to chat!
What you’ll do
In this role, your primary responsibility will be to help customers in support queues including but not limited to Help Scout, Github, the Webflow Forum, and Twitter. You’ll be one of the primary points of contact between Webflow customers and Webflow as a company, responsible for filing bugs, troubleshooting issues, and collaborating with the team to provide an excellent customer experience — and help make Webflow the best product possible.
You’ll help customers with account and billing issues, answer questions about Webflow, and provide valuable customer feedback to other departments.
Other duties may revolve around helping customers with complex issues and questions. This can include troubleshooting issues reported by customers, creating internal bug reports and enhancement requests, and working with our Engineers and Product Managers to ensure we answer technical inquiries and resolve issues in a timely manner.
As a valued member of Webflow, your advocacy for our customers will drive new features and enhancements that our community needs. You’ll be supported and empowered to make decisions with autonomy for our customer base, and work closely with your team and manager to find areas of improvement within our product and services.
- Compensation starts between $40K – $65K (USD) annually, with factors such as market rate in your geographic area, your level of qualification, and additional tax or international labor law considerations.
- Time off for sick leave, bereavement, parental leave, holidays, and vacation are included
- The ability to work remotely—from home, possibly in pajama pants.
At Webflow, we take pride in promoting and maintaining work life balance. We are open to differing and flexible schedules/work hours.
Working remotely as a member of a distributed team can be a challenge. We are seeking those up for the challenge! Challenges include limited social interaction, communication hurdles, managing distractions, and working across timezones. Other requirements include:
- In-depth knowledge of Webflow
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (in English)
- Bilingual is a plus!
- Advanced computer literacy and ability to learn new digital tools quickly
- History of excellent customer service
- 40 hours a week
- Experience with or ability to work remotely
- Self-starter—work productively and autonomously without constant supervision, while still communicating effectively with teammates and other departments
- Ability to be flexible and pivot easily when needed
Build a Webflow site telling us why you want to work at Webflow, and why we should hire you, and submit your application .
Please include a link to your resume/CV and be ready to provide previous references upon interview!
Example application sites:
To apply: https://webflow.com/jobs?gh_jid=1715039