Posted: May 13, 2019
Company: Leadflare, Inc
Headquarters: New York/UK/Cyprus/India
We’re a small team of motivated developers working on a number of very exciting projects that range from general WordPress development and large Learndash training systems through to complex software development involving 3-D models and predictive analytics.
We’re currently very busy on a big software project and we need a capable WordPress developer to join the team to help look after all of the WordPress development that is always underway.
About the job
This is a full-time position, and as well as programming WordPress, your typical working week might also include liaising with clients about new WordPress implementations that need to be delivered; liaising with our design teams about the functional requirements of their designs; and liaising with the rest of us about how to make this particular implementation as amazing as possible.
About the compensation
This position will start out on a rolling monthly contract for a three-month trial period. It has the potential to become a full-time position for the right person. We believe in paying well for the right skills and commitment.
Who we’re looking for
- 5+ years of WordPress development experience
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
- Good communicator, fluent in English
- Fun personality that enjoys working with others
- Bonus points for published plugins
- Bonus points for having worked on Learndash
- Work remotely with flexible hours – EU time zone preferred
- Meet deadlines consistently
- Write beautiful clean code including custom plugins and themes
- Ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
If you think you’re the person for the job, please send us your resume plus a covering letter that gives us more insight into who you are. Tell us something interesting! If you have questions, please also include them in your cover letter.
If we feel like you’re a good match, we’ll set up a screening call to discuss further.
We look forward to hearing from you.
To apply: email@example.com