Posted: June 23, 2019
Company: Marie Forleo Int'l, Inc.
Headquarters: New York, NY
You’re a creative, hardworking Front End Developer who lives and breathes pixel-perfection.
You thrive in a fast-paced, creative environment. Making sure the customer has an excellent digital experience is always front-of-mind.
This position is responsible for ensuring our digital properties are cutting edge, work seamlessly, and are fast as lightning. You’ll work closely with a Project Manager, the Creative Team and our Operations Team to create excellent websites and experiences.
As a part of our team, you’ll wear many hats and have the opportunity to help grow and shape the future of our company. The only limit is your drive, commitment and imagination.
Reading this makes you say, “WHOA — that’s ME!”:
- You’re an effective, clear communicator in all formats
- You have a curious, efficient, and solution-oriented mindset
- You’re practically always on time (or early) and strive to deliver ahead of deadlines
- You have excellent project management skills and are able to juggle multiple projects while communicating honestly about your timelines, challenges and questions
- You do great work autonomously and as part of a highly collaborative team (you’ll need to do both here!)
- When a mission-critical project happens, you work until the job gets done
- You do whatever it takes and the phrase “That’s not my job” is not a part of your vocabulary
- You’re hyper focused on getting the details right — you don’t do sloppy work or let little things slip through the cracks
- You’re on top of the latest and greatest in techniques and technologies
- You live and breathe pixel-perfection
- You have a knowledge of source control systems, such as Git
In an ideal world, you have:
- 5-7 years front-end experience
- Strong knowledge of Liquid
- Photoshop knowledge
- Experience designing and implementing REST API’s
This position is not for you if:
- You have personal drama
- You don’t really commit wholeheartedly to anything
- You think self-help is weird
- You have no sense of humor
- You don’t live and work in the continental United States
The nitty gritty:
- We’re open to this being a full time employee or freelance position
- Full time employees get 6 weeks paid vacation, 401K, health/dental insurance, inspiration days, paid holidays, and competitive pay
- Your location isn’t as important as your attitude and talent, but it’s required that you live and work in the continental United States
- This is a virtual position working with our virtual team
Marie Forleo International is an equal opportunity employer.