Company: Electric Eye
Headquarters: Columbus, OH
- Honesty – We are up front with our clients and employees
- Efficiency – We solve our client’s problems swiftly and accurately
- Expertise – Our clients trust us to make the best decisions on their behalf
- Accountability – We are accountable for our work and guarantee satisfaction
- Solid understanding of the fundamentals of computing: object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design and programming logic, problem solving and complexity analysis.
- Understanding of the best development practices with the technologies used to achieve greater store performance.
- Compression and correct execution of instructions, self-review of deliverables, time management, teamwork and communication skills.
- Experience in the integration of HTML content with other third-party elements (for example: CMS platforms).
- Knowledge of API Rest consumption.
- Driver management of GIT versions.
- Management or basic knowledge of some type of JS Framework (Vue or React).
- Development of micro-services to communicate with the Shopify platform.
- Basic knowledge of task automation tools (Gulp, Webpack, etc.).
- Address: Remote
- Hours: Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm
- Net salary: $60,000
- Quarterly productivity bonuses
- Bi-weekly coaching sessions
The recruitment process has a maximum duration of 10 days from the moment the candidate sends your application.
- Analysis of candidate information: CV and Github or project portfolio
- Introductory conference call (on Zoom)
- Sample Work & Review
- Conference Call interview with Managers
- Conference Call interview with Founders
- Github or project portfolio