Posted: January 28, 2019
Headquarters: Bern, Switzerland
Cleverclip Ltd. is a well-established information design agency from Berne (Switzerland). Since April 2013 we pursue one simple goal: make the world a little bit easier to understand. We achieve this by producing high-quality explainer videos, infographics and interactive learnings for companies such as McKinsey, American Express, Samsung and Mercedes Benz. Our showreel sums it up pretty well. We are a team of 27 (hopefully soon 28) ambitious designers, animators, illustrators and storytellers from around the world. We are 100% remote and work and live in Mexico City, San José, Berlin, Warsaw, Zurich, Kuala Lumpur and in a small town in the middle of nowhere in Russia.
We are looking for an experienced and highly ambitious marketer to lead our growth efforts, define our strategy and play a key role in our fast-growing start-up. With a data-driven approach to marketing you will generate new leads and help us grow our revenue significantly. How to attract site traffic, convert that traffic into new leads, and nurture those leads to close into customers would be the questions you would ask yourself every day. In other words, we need your help to tell the story of Cleverclip in a compelling way. You’ll work closely with the CEO to develop objectives and key results and putting in place initiatives to meet those objectives.
- Own the end-to-end digital acquisition strategy to drive business impact across all organic and paid marketing channels (SEO, content, blog, social, search, display, lead nurturing).
- Own testing and optimization suite for marketing funnel.
- Build reports, measure success and extract campaign insights for continued optimization.
- Promote Cleverclip as a thought leader in the information design space through high-quality content marketing (blog, ebooks, webinars, white papers, case studies, videos).
- Create, manage and optimize lead generation programs with a focus on achieving key demand generation objectives enabling sales growth
- Collaborate with Sales and Project Management to build best-in-class and scalable processes for lead management, including scoring, stages, hand-off processes and tracking.
- Experiment with new channels and latest tools to drive more sustainable growth
- 3-5+ years in a growth marketing or demand generation role in B2B
- Experience with marketing automation platforms (Hubspot), CRM (Pipedrive) and analytic platforms (Google Analytics, etc).
- Experience in SEO, SEM, and paid marketing, including Google AdWords (Search, Display and YouTube) and Paid Social (LinkedIn and Facebook).
- Experience working in a fast-paced, agile startup.
- Strong business acumen and quantitative analytical skills.
- Ability to demonstrate leadership, initiative, motivation, and a track record of “get it done.”
- Developing, maintaining and internally communicating buyer personas.
- Creating, publishing and promoting engaging and educational blog posts to establish the brand as a thought leader.
- Designing, testing and optimising email campaigns using marketing automation software.
- Developing a social media strategy to increase brand awareness and engagement.
- Working closely with the sales team and designers to deliver sales collateral including presentation decks and other material.
- Experimenting with webinars and events, both live and pre-recorded.
- Creating reports and dashboards that provide us with the insights we need to make smart decisions.
Perks and Benefits
- You’ll work mostly with cool people (Not all of us are cool. But the majority is)
- 100% Remote work: Work wherever and whenever you want
- 5 weeks of paid holidays per year
- Yearly company retreat. Once a year we all meet and hang out together. Last year we met in Barcelona, Spain. And the year before that in Bali, Indonesia.
- Fully compensated over time: Should you work more than what is expected from you we’ll completely cover your overtime
- Gadgets – Whatever you need to get things going
- A sh*t-ton of autonomy: Self-management is not just some buzzword we throw around. We truly live it.