Posted: May 13, 2019
Headquarters: Hayward, CA
We are looking for an Inside Sales Representative to join our team! You are intuitive, tenacious, and excited about an opportunity to grow Quartzy’s revenue and overall user base. In this role, you’ll have the chance to define and refine our Sales process as our team scales.
You are an accomplished and consistent individual contributor. Hitting(and exceeding) your goals is what drives you. It’s easy for you to communicate with others by both listening and empathizing as well as getting your point across in a clear and concise manner. You have an innate ability to bring clarity to ambiguous or complex situations. You’re naturally curious, and don’t stop asking questions until you fully understand the situation. While you are competitive by nature, you enjoy working in a team environment and are motivated by the success of those around you. Above all, you are passionate about sales and about using innovative solutions to help people solve their problems.
What you’ll do
- Demo Quartzy to prospective users
- Reach out to and follow up with users to grow our customer base
- Effectively assess and manage your pipeline
- Track customer feedback and work with the product team
- Take initiative in optimizing and improving current processes on the sales team
What we’d like
- 2+ years sales experience, specifically in SaaS / B2B products
- Fantastic written and verbal communication
- Proven track record of sales achievement
- Background or interest in the life sciences
- Success in a remote role
What we offer
- Exciting team events such as happy hours, off-site retreats, bubble soccer
- Rich benefits package (health, dental, vision, insurances, and more)
- Read more about our team culture here
The Sales team plays an important role in making Quartzy’s mission a reality. Every day, thousands of scientists across the globe improve the efficiency of their research by using our lab management platform. We are passionate about accelerating scientific research by empowering the scientists we work with and providing them with well-designed, meaningful tools for their labs.
We work hard at Quartzy(hey, it’s a start-up!) but we also have fun together because we’re a close-knit group that genuinely enjoys each other’s company. We value openness, transparency and good communication, and are excited to build out our talented remote team!
To apply: https://jobs.lever.co/quartzy