Posted: July 9, 2019
Company: Sweet Studio
Headquarters: Stockholm, Sweden
Sweet Studio is a venture studio that builds great consumer mobile products. Backed by the founders of KING (creators of Candy Crush), we combine tech, design, and funding to create the next generation mobile companies.
We’re looking for iOS engineers to join our distributed engineering team and work on an exciting new video creation tool. In this role you will work closely with world-class designers, engineers and product people to quickly develop a greenfield consumer mobile application and iterate based on customer feedback and data.
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of professional experience developing for the iOS platform
- You write high-quality and maintainable code in Swift (Objective-C is a bonus)
- Experience working with video or photo manipulation/management – eg. AVFoundation, OpenGL ES, Metal
- Experience in app architecture
- Attention to detail in UI implementation
- You help the team balance scope, effort, and timeline
- You’re passionate about what you do and the products you create
- You’re a strong communicator and fluent in English
- You can work with at least 4 hours overlap with 9.00—18.00 in the (GMT+1) timezone
- You can spend at least ten days per year visiting our HQ in Stockholm, Sweden
We prefer but don’t require:
- Experience working in distributed teams
Position is full-time, ongoing contract.