Posted: July 9, 2019
Headquarters: San Francisco, California
Marketing Operations Analyst
The Marketing Operations Analyst will own the analysis of Fastly marketing efforts and their impact on pipeline, revenue, and customer lifetime value. You’ll leverage data across product, sales and marketing systems to reveal trends and provide insights to optimize marketing efforts. Good insights are only possible with good data, so you’ll also create processes to improve and maintain data quality & hygiene.
The perfect candidate loves to solve difficult data problems, is not afraid to challenge assumptions, and enjoys building processes and standards. They’re great at translating complex information in an understandable way to their less technical teammates, and enjoy working in a truly global role with a remote team.
What You’ll Do
- Analyze performance of all marketing programs, and work with stakeholders across marketing to advise on the return and optimization of their programs
- Improve decision making by building and refining reports and dashboards in Domo, Salesforce, and ad hoc reporting needs.
- Build connections and gather insights from Fastly data sources using data across product, marketing and sales
- Evaluate and improve data quality and cleanliness in Eloqua, Salesforce, and other systems
What We’re Looking For
- Experience with B2B marketing KPIs & attribution models
- Deep knowledge of Salesforce.com data structure & reporting
- Experience writing SQL queries and ETL procedures. Expert Excel skills.
- Experience working with data warehouses and data visualization/BI tools (Domo, Tableau, Birst, PowerBI, etc)
- Strong self motivation and ability to work autonomously with a mostly remote team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to document and present findings results for audiences of all levels.
- Team player; ability to establish trusted relationships with other Fastly team members.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, maintain a high level of accuracy and integrity, and have excellent time management skills.
- At least five years of experience working in an analytical role, ideally focused in sales or marketing