Posted: September 9, 2019
Headquarters: San Francisco,
We’re looking for Senior Python engineers to help them find full-time remote work in a product company. We partner with reliable startups and tech companies that are mature enough to manage remote development teams and high-value product engineering.
Good English and communication skills are crucial as you’ll be working in a global remote team. You should have senior level experience (~5 years) building modern back-end systems, with at least 3 years of that experience using Python.
- Senior-level experience (~5 years) building modern back-end systems.
- At least 3 years of that experience using Python.
- Experience with web frameworks like Django
- Experience publishing and consuming APIs.
- SQL Database skills.
- Confident verbal and written English.
Bonus points for:
- Knowledge of full-stack software development.
- Experience using and contributing to open-source projects.
- Experience working remotely.
- We’re a remote team ourselves and we strongly believe that the future of work is remote. That’s why we’re building a talent matching platform for remote engineers and tech companies.
- We think that resume sucks and we won’t ask for it. The only thing we really care is your skills, that’s why you need to prove them by going through the 2-step verification process.
- Read our blog to learn more.
To apply: https://app.6nomads.com/register/talent