Headquarters: St Paul, Minnesota
As a technical support specialist, problem-solving, clear-communication, and tech savviness are your strongest traits! You will be the voice of CartStack’s support channel (email, chat, & phone) in your quest to WOW customers by exceeding their expectations :)
CartStack is a growing SaaS startup that offers a cart & visitor abandonment solution for e-commerce and reservation websites. Our mission is simple…. Be known as the most powerful visitor abandonment recovery solution in the world!
Responsibilities you will own
- Respond to and resolve customer questions via livechat and email (and every once in awhile, phone)
- Pro-actively helping new trialers get onboarded with their new accounts
- Assist in developing first-class content for our help docs website
- Review existing customer accounts for any issues or possible account optimizations
- Reach out to customers about referrals and testimonials
- Come up with and execute random acts of kindness for our customers :)
This is a contract to full-time hire position. We would like you to start out with a 90 day contract and if we are a good fit for each other, we’ll move into a W2 position + benefits (for US based employees).
- You must be self-motivated, detail-oriented, empathetic, and passionate about about helping people
- You love to solve complex, technical issues
1 + years of customer support experience (Bonus if it’s for a SaaS company!)
- Experience working in a remote environment
- College educated
- Fantastic writer and communicator
- Access to high-speed internet
- Remote work and flexible schedule (save a couple thousand dollars a year in commuting costs and 100+ hrs each year)
- We genuinely care about our employees/contractors and their happiness in their every day work
- Chance to step in and have a big impact on a growing SaaS company
- A fun, relaxed company culture (Skype happy hours every month!)
- Annual team trip where we meet in person for work and fun!
- We focus on learning and personal/career growth ($100/mo budget for learning / books / courses)
- Competitive compensation (w/ opportunity for growth related bonuses)
- When (and if) you transition to a full-time employee you would receive health and dental insurance + some other perks
So, sound like an awesome fit for you? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
To apply: Please apply here: https://cartstack.workable.com/jobs/879320.