Posted: April 29, 2019
Headquarters: Washington DC
We are growing! And we’re looking for an amazing individual to join our technical support team. We’re seeking a real champion for this position: a well-rounded person to help both with technical support and on-boarding questions to help our clients succeed. This is a technical role.
Uscreen is an amazingly diverse, fast developing video monetization platform, and the person joining us will play a pivotal role in our growth. This is a fast-developing industry, and we’ll need our technical support champ to know every detail about our platform and be able to fully help customers with all technical and support inquiries.
Our team is incredibly smart, passionate, supportive, skilled, open to learning and constantly developing. We’re looking for someone who can match that energy.
About the role:
This is a customer facing role: you will be one of the first points of contact for our customers in order to help them set up their account. From basic setup and video uploads, to answering a variety of questions all the way from domain name setup and CNAME setup to SSL installation and providing technical setup support for the video platform itself. It’ll be your responsibility to provide our customers with solid answers and guidelines.
We are looking for someone reliable and eager to work with us long-term. This is a full-time remote position, and is not suited for a digital nomad lifestyle. We require a steady internet connection and a mandatory overlap of working hours with the rest of the team.
In this role, you will wear a few different hats, including:
- Working in the ticket queue to assist customers with technical support requests.
- Being the go to person for all technical requirements related to support and the platform.
- Working with our dev team in case of bugs and Tier 2 tickets.
- Helping customers with setup and on boarding as needed to help them with initial few steps of the platform setup via phone and email.
- 2+ years in Technical Support experience
- Experience in SaaS is a plus.
- A fully functioning workstation and a quiet place to work (with their own laptop or PC)
- Able to overlap with our Washington, D.C headquarters. based team: from 9AM to 6PM EDT
- Quick to learn and able to understand our platform as well as the video and OTT industry
- Able to work independently
- Native or near-native English speaker
- Overall a nice person :)
Our ideal candidate will also have:
- Experience working with Zendesk or similar
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Full-time (40 hours per week) remote job with contract. We want to make it clear that this is NOT a freelance / part-time position you can do in tandem with other professional endeavours
- Amazing, young and motivated team
- 20 paid days off per year (eligible after the first 6 months with the company)
- Budget for personal development
Uscreen is the world’s leading video monetization platform. We help thousands of creators, entrepreneurs, fitness trainers, coaches, entertainment companies and various other experts launch their own video-on-demand streaming service and make money selling videos online. Think of it as building your own “Netflix”. We are a lean startup, but are fully independent, privately held and profitable.
We are a SaaS company with an agile, but structured environment. Uscreen is a remote-first company, with our team members distributed across the world. However, we do have rules and guidelines set in place to make sure everyone is delivering their best work and maintains an overlap with the rest of the key members of the team.
- Apply using the link below
- We review the applications and email candidates who qualify for the second round
- The qualified candidates will be asked to do a test task: usually a video of yourself answering a few questions
- After we review the submissions, we will organize a Skype interview with the successful candidates
Please note that due to the high volume of applications, we are only able to respond to successful candidates.