Posted: March 11, 2019
Headquarters: Any Where
We’re looking for a UX Researcher to augment our research capabilities and help improve our existing products. This person will work closely with Design and Product Management to uncover usability insights and elevate the user experience for our customers.
What would I do at Litmus?
- Run the quality assurance process for user experience design.
- Create and conduct studies across key product areas, utilizing methods such as ethnographic/field research, surveys, focus groups, and usability testing.
- Schedule user interviews and work with Product Management and Design to collaborate on test plans.
- Synthesize feedback into actionable insights and reports.
What are we looking for?
- A strong user advocate who cares deeply about user experience and a desire to create usable and accessible work.
- Experience with qualitative and quantitative data collection and analysis.
- Strong listening, analytical, and organizational skills along with excellent writing and communication skills.
- Working knowledge of user testing tools, software, and methods
- Work samples or case studies showcasing research, IA, or related processes
- Bonus: Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, interaction and UI design principles
Why should you choose Litmus?
We offer everything you’d expect from a financially successful and profitable startup, except we’ve been going strong for ten years.
- Great salary, comprehensive health care benefits, and a generous retirement plan match.
- 28 days of paid vacation—that’s on top of team retreats and public holidays.
- Family friendly. Flexible schedules along with generous maternity and paternity policies.
- Remote friendly culture. Since many of our teammates are located around the globe, you’ll also benefit from the first-class remote experience we’ve created—giving you the flexibility to work remotely when you need to, along with the tools and resources you need to succeed.
- The best tools and technology money can buy. Top of the line hardware, software, and whatever else you need to be awesome.
It’s the company you keep. The people at Litmus are truly amazing, each in their own very individual way. What’s more, at Litmus we’re free to care more for our customers and our employees than most other companies can.