Posted: June 23, 2019
Company: Grafana Labs
Headquarters: New York, USA
We’re looking for an experienced Web Developer to join our expanding marketing team. This is a remote position but we’re ideally looking for candidates in an east coast US or European timezone.
As a Web Developer at Grafana, you’ll be responsible for building and maintaining our website – https://grafana.com
You will be required to work closely with our designers, content writers, product leaders and the wider marketing team on delivering a high-performing, fast, dynamic site that helps users find the information they need quickly and easily.
- This is a senior standalone role and you should have significant experience of web development in a variety of settings
- Familiarity with the JAMstack philosophy (https://jamstack.org/)
- Knowledge of Markdown, Hugo and Git (https://gohugo.io/)
- Experience integrating with APIs and backend services e.g. OAuth, REST etc.
Nice to haves:
- Experience with build tools, continuous integration and continuous deployment
- Experience with either AngularJS or React
What’s it like to work at Grafana Labs?
At our core Grafana Labs is an open company. We believe that open source is the superior way to build and deliver software. We also believe in being open and transparent with our employees. We believe that transparency breeds trust and that trust is the foundation of great teamwork. We actively seek to break down silos, empower employees with information and allow people to “see the whole picture”. This transparency extends to our strategy, our financials, our successes and failures. We empower our team to make their own decisions and trust that they will try to do the right thing.
We are a remote first team. Our three founders are on three different continents and our team of 70 global employees are based in 15 different countries. Hiring remotely unlocks the broadest, most diverse, most talented pool of potential employees. It also means that we have built our culture around a flexible and autonomous work environment based on trust.
To apply: https://www.workable.com/j/A4E9E26529